HACCP Certification in India
HACCP certification is an international standard that defines the requirements associated with the effective control over the food safety. This certification is based on the following 7 principles:
- Conducting the hazard analysis of biological, chemical or physical food hazards.
- Determining the critical control points
- Establishing the right control limits for the cooking time and cooking temperature.
- Establishing the corrective actions
- Establishing the procedure to verify that the HACCP system is working properly.
- Record keeping and documentation establishment.
These are the 7 blocks that you need to be compliant to get the HACCP certification.
If you want to start with the certification process, get in touch with taxzone today.