What is partnership firm?
A partnership firm is a form of business entity where two or more partners come together to do business through mutually agreed upon terms. The agreements of these terms are specified in the partnership deed. Only after the partnership deed is accepted by the partnership registry, the partnership firm registration is complete.
How is a partnership firm registered?
The formation of a partnership firm requires the following 7 simple steps:
- Choose a name for your partnership.
- Create a partnership deed with the assistance of our experts
- Get a printout of the partnership deed on a stamp paper and get it signed by your partners.
- Send us a scanned copy of the deed and get the acknowledgement.
- Fill the partnership firm registration application form with your personal and business details, and submit it to the Partnership registry along with the partnership deed.
- We will apply for PAN and TAN of the partnership on your behalf.
- Wait for a bit and get Partnership Firm PAN card for your firm.
You need not move from your home to get the job done as it is now an online partnership firm registration process.
Features of a partnership firm
Following are the features that you have to look forward to if you are applying for partnership firm registration in India:
- There is a minimum of two partners
- The partners may or may not share the responsibilities of the business.
- Through partnership, you can bring more capital into the business.
- Risk is shared in a partnership form
- Annual returns are not necessary to submit
- It is unlimited liability business entity.
The process of partnership firm name registration is not an easy one. Therefore, the experts of Registrationwala help you in any way necessary. Through our partnership registration facilities, you can start your business as a partnership firm in no time.
Documents required for partnership Firm registration
Following are the documents required for partnership firm registration in India:
- Application for partnership firm registration in the prescribed Form – I.
- Duly filled Specimen of Affidavit.
- Certified copy of the Partnership deed on appropriate non-judicial stamp paper.
- Proof of ownership of the place of business or the rental/lease agreement thereof.
- Affix court fee stamp & payment of prescribed fee for registration by demand draft.